Sunday, February 12, 2006

Welcome to Inspire Me Thursday

Inspire Me Thursday: a weekly dose of inspiration to be creative, try new techniques and explore new mediums. We challenge all artists to get out their art supplies, experiment and CREATE!
  • Each Thursday a new challenge will be announced on the site.
  • To participate, create a piece of art inspired by the current week's challenge.
  • Post it to your blog sometime before the following Thursday.
  • Email us or leave a comment and we will add your link to the list of participants.
  • We'll post a few of our favorites on Thursday, as well as a new challenge.

Inspire Me Thursday

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! I'm excited to be a part of this!!! My link: www.SundriesSublime.blogspot.com

February 16, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Definitely add me!

http://LauriSmith.blogspot.com

February 17, 2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

this is just want i need. i am going to get in on this.

February 20, 2006 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site girls! I'd love to participage and I'm adding you to my blog.

February 21, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

I emailed you! I am looking forward to participating! Looks like a lot of fun!

Trisha

p.s. I set up a new blog for my upcoming Inspire Me Thursday entries. It is:

http://artcgal2.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

Trisha

February 23, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Randell said...

I am so happy I foung this, sounds great!

February 25, 2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Emmy said...

looks like fun to me i am in

February 27, 2006 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like lots of fun. I've added ya to my blog. Here's mine for this week:
http://sallyt.typepad.com/imagine_this/2006/02/inspire_me_thur.html

February 28, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger shannonjyl said...

http://shannonjyl.blogspot.com/
i would love to be apart of your creative site.
shannon

February 28, 2006 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in!!!! Sign me up please! I'll be starting with the self-portrait, can't wait, this is just what I needed!

February 28, 2006 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My offering is on my blog, Imagine This.
Sallyt

April 28, 2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home