Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Spotlight on ATCs

What a fabulous response to Inspire Me Thursday's first challenge! It was refreshing to see so much diversity in both medium and experience in working with this small size -- several of you had never created an ATC until this challenge. Bravo to you all! Thank you for your participation and your enthusiasm! New challenge coming soon -- stay tuned!


ART of Humungous Proportions


The Painted Pear


alice*lands


Anonyrrie


LOL


Sundries Sublime

6 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

i want to play too...i sent an email, but see that my name isn't
up there, so i thought i better just leave a comment. thanks girls!

February 23, 2006 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for the next challenge. I think this website is going to be really good for me!! Thanks for creating it!

February 23, 2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger meghan said...

Hi there,

I am so inspired by this but I am also DEEPLY, grateful for the demonstration!! Will you keep on doing those (please?!) For those of us who are really new to this kind of thing, it's so so so helpful. Thank you for this!!

February 23, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

i am with kelly...i sent an email and don't see my name...can i play...pleeeese?!
love todays atc's!

February 23, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 23, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

This was an excellent challenge to jumpstart me back into creating art. I posted my contribution to my blog, but I missed the deadline for showcasing. Love the new challenge.

February 23, 2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home